7. Gradman AH, et al. Combination therapy in hypertension. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2010; 4 (2): 90-8.
8. Claxton AJ, Cramer J, Pierce C. A systematic review of the associations between dose regimens and medication compliance. Clin Ther. 2001; 23 (8): 1296-310.
9. Verma AA, et al. Fixed-dose combination antihypertensive medications, adherence, and clinical outcomes: A population-based retrospective cohort study. PLoS Med. 2018; 15 (6): e1002584.
10. DiPette DJ, et al. Fixed-dose combination pharmacologic therapy to improve hypertension control worldwide: Clinical perspective and policy implications. J Clin Hypertens. 2019; 21 (1): 4-15.
11. Miranda RD, et al. An 18-week, prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of amlodipine/ramipril combination versus amlodipine monotherapy in the treatment of hypertension: the assessment of combination therapy of amlodipine/ ramipril (ATAR) study. Clin Ther. 2008; 30 (9): 1618-28.